Sunday, September 6, 2009

I haven't forgotten!

I promise this blog has not been abandoned in its infancy. I'm out of town visiting friends, with limited time for other stuff. Like blogging. But there is a happy thought in all of this. If my life hadn't taken the strange turn that it recently did, I wouldn't have free time, and I wouldn't be able to visit Cara and Michael and Tovina. The little whirling dervish is now 2 years old, and I haven't seen her since she was 4 months. That's a long time.

I'm on a mission to reconnect, both with people and with pastimes. With modern technology, it's so easy to keep track of people without actually keeping in touch. I know what my friends are doing, where they go on vacation, sometimes even what they ate for dinner, yet we haven't actually talked in months or years. I think it's about time I remembered who and what made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails