Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tales of Cincinnati

I'm back from Ohio, and I loved every minute of it! It was so nice to get away for a little bit, and I really enjoyed catching up with Cara and Michael and Tovina after such a long time without seeing them. Here is part one of a brief photo review of some of my Cincinnati experience:

After spending a few days in Ohio, we realized that I had yet to see much beyond their lovely home. As it turned out, Cara had not done much exploring herself, so we went down to Fountain Square (a name that continued to elude her) and took a nice long walk downtown.


We then took a drive up to Eden Park, and found a nice spot looking at Kentucky over the Ohio River.
Cara thoughtfully enjoyed the view, along with about a dozen art students who were spread out along the wall sketching. The river is nice, but I'm not sure that it would be my first choice of landscape subjects. When we returned home, Tovina schooled me in the art of feeding pond fish. Turns out you need a killer overhead throw and a penchant for making trouble.


Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails