Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy as a... seal?

If you are in withdrawal from the delightful antics of the so-called "crasher squirrel," then have no fear. There is a new photo-crashing animal in town, and he is one cool customer. Meet "crasher seal," the latest candid camera moment to emerge from the world of nature photography.

I seriously want to pinch his cheeks, he is so adorable. In a strange way, it reminds me a little of the thought behind one of my favorite Far Side comics, "The Holsteins Visit the Grand Canyon." There is something about animals mimicking human pranksters that really tickles my funny bone. I'd share a copy of the comic, but then Gary Larson will sue me. So, I guess that just means more love for the seal.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me pathetically happy. I can just hear him saying, "Heeeeey guuuuys!"

    LOVE it. Thank you for bringing this seal into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to share!

    If I'm feeling grouchy, one look at this little fella perks me right up. I wish I could give him a great big hug!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails