Friday, May 28, 2010

Social Networking (now with s'mores!)

Coleman camping supplies is running a very charming series of ads where they declare themselves to be the "original social networking site."  It's a refreshing look at how people come together in the real world, augmented in the digital world by the company's presence on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.



Having lived abroad for quite some time, I'm immensely grateful for the ability of online social networking sites to keep me connected with my friends back home.  That being said, I think that using these sites from time to time for inviting friends to a live-action get-together is a fantastic idea.  So, keep an eye out my lovelies.  I see a Facebook invite in your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails