Sunday, May 16, 2010

You're standing on my neck

What have I been doing since Tuesday afternoon?  This:


Huzzah!  Not to sound like a super nerd, but I've been waiting for this for years.  All five seasons, the two movies, and a slew of bonus features.

The only thing missing is most of the original music clips used in the show, which is a major bummer, but I understand why they did it.  They had to let it go because of copyright issues; in fact, trying to include all of the music was the main reason the release of the series has been delayed for so many years.  While it would have been a nostalgic romp through 90's radio hits, I would much rather have the series sans music than no series at all.

La la la la la....La la la la la...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails